- Returns and refunds
- Make a complaint
- Contact us
Please be aware that the delivery timescales are indicative and there may be delays in the delivery network that are outside our control. Where orders are dispatched using a tracked service, you will receive an email containing your parcel tracking number once your order's on its way.
Standard UK delivery£3.99
UK mainland and British Isles delivery, normally using Royal Mail Tracked 48 within 5-7 working days of ordering, but please allow up to 10.
Delivery on all standard UK orders over £30 is FREE*
UK Next Working Day£6.99
UK mainland only†, normally using Royal Mail Tracked 24 or FedEx.
Next working day if ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday, or over the weekend, will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
† Royal Mail is unable to guarantee delivery within 1 working day for the postcode areas: GY, HS, IM, JE, KW15-17, PA49, PA60-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41-PH44 and E2-ZE3.
International delivery is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
* Please note, some products may incur an additional postage charge and/or be excluded from the free delivery offer. These will be clearly indicated on the product information page.
Returns and refunds
Returns and refunds
We would like you to be happy with your purchase but if there’s something wrong with your item and you would like your money back or to exchange an item, please tell us within 30 days of receiving your order (subject to the exceptions below). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your order to allow us to identify your purchase.
Please return products by packing them securely (in the original packaging where possible) with a copy of your receipt and customer advice note to:
c/o Paragon CC
Unless returning an item due to a fault, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Please retain proof of postage when returning your items.
Cancelling your order
Please note that if you are not happy with your item for any other reason and would like your money back or to exchange an item, you also have a right to cancel your order (subject to the exceptions below) within 14 days after the day on which you receive your order. More information on your right to cancel can be found in the “Cancelling your order” section of our website supply terms.
When will I receive a refund or replacement?
a) Purchased Items
Once we receive the relevant item(s) back and agree there is a problem with it, we will:
- refund the sums paid for the item including delivery costs (up to the amount charged for the least expensive kind of delivery service we offer); or
- supply a replacement (where we have the relevant item in stock)
b) Suggested donation items
For any items for which you made a donation (for example, World Cancer Day Unity Bands), we will:
- refund the delivery charges that you paid (up to the amount charged for the least expensive kind of delivery service we offer); or
- send a replacement
when you inform us that you wish to return or exchange the items, unless we ask you to return the items to us in which case we will reimburse you or send a replacement upon receipt of the items.
Please note that we cannot offer a refund for any item where a suggested donation was made at the time the item was ordered as this is an optional payment and not a payment for the item. Cancer Research UK is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation.
What items are excluded from the returns and refunds policy?
Please note that we cannot exchange or refund the following items:
- pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery
- goods listed as donated, unless there is a fault that was not listed by us in the product description
- personalised goods
- clearance items reduced to half price or less
We are also unable to exchange or refund the following items unless the following conditions have been met:
- underwear/lingerie and swimwear - please ensure that such items are tried on over your own underwear;
- quilts, duvets and pillows unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened cosmetics and toiletries and towels - we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging;
- hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place;
- cosmetics, toiletries and towels – we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging.
Make a complaint
Make a complaint
We are committed to delivering a high standard of service. If you're unhappy with any aspect of our work, we’d like to hear about it. You can contact us by telephone or email as below. We appreciate the opportunity this feedback gives us to learn and improve.
Please provide the full details of your complaint and If your complaint is about an existing order, please quote your full contact details, the date of your order and your order number. We aim to respond to all complaints about online shop orders within 5 working days, if we need to take longer, we will let you know.
Before going to the trouble of contacting us, if you have a general query please try searching the terms of our website to find the answer. If you’re having difficulties placing an order, please email us with details of the problem.
We will aim to respond to email queries within 5 working days. In the meantime, thank you for your continued support.
- Cancer Research UK Online Shop
0300 123 4408
- Race for Life Online Shop
0300 123 4458
- Stand Up To Cancer Online Shop
0300 123 6623
Our opening hours are 8am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Please note, we are unable to process orders over the phone.
Cancer Research UK Flower Shop
For queries regarding our Flower Shop, please email email@example.com, or send a message via the website. Unfortunately, the contact centre above is unable to assist you with Flower Shop queries.
Need support with a Marketplace (eBay, Depop, ASOS Marketplace, Vestiaire Collective) order?
Please use the contact forms and links available in the relevant app or website to reach our Marketplaces team. Unfortunately, the contact centre above is unable to assist you with these orders or platforms.